We are stakeholders in RRISD who advocate for a non-partisan, world-class education in which students learn how to think objectively.
- To have respectful, non-partisan, and tolerant education in our public schools.
- To advocate for a return to foundations and fundamentals in education.
- To advocate for transparency, intellectual safety, and parental rights in our learning communities.
- To have consistency and accountability by all representatives of RRISD (to include but not be limited to all district faculty, staff, administration, volunteers, etc).
- To uphold tenets of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for all students.